Purchase Orders with Electrical Products Database via download
AccountPro Platinum Electrical Purchase Order Software via download comes complete
with an Electrical database of items commonly used in the Electrical Construction and Service Industry.
Manufacturer part number:
Electrical Purchase Orders software overview
No Annual or Recurring fees. One time payment only.
All items may be edited, descriptions, pricing, etc. Items in the database may also be deleted, or you may add as many items to the database as you have need for in your business.
Generate purchase orders from direct entry, or via selection of items from a user defined item database, into the purchase order menu.
Used as a stand alone purchase order module, no other Software is required.
- AccountPro AccountPro Electrical Purchase Order Platinum software program may be used as a standalone module or interfaced with the AccountPro Inventory Control, Job Costing and Estimating Software.
- The number of purchase orders you may create is unlimited. The number of rows you may place into each purchase order is 9,999.
- Also see Purchase Orders FAQ.
Purchase Order Database
- A database of cost items may be built without limitation to the maximum number of items the database may contain. Order items may consist of actual items, or contractor/sub-contractor quotations, supplier quotations, services, labor, a contract (using any of the user pre-defined purchase order messages as a template) and is fully customizable etc.
- Items in the master database may be:
- Added to as required without limiting the number of items the database may hold.
- Displayed in a pop-up window for editing or selection into a purchase order.
- By Item.
- Globally for each item within a Class.
- Deleted if not required.
- Standard industry coding may be used to identify items or defined by the user. Each item may consist of:
- An Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters
- A description to 45 characters
- Item Class to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Unlimited costs per item
- Item costs to $9,999,999,999.9999
- 7 levels of selling price.
- Item selling price to $9,999,999,999.9999
- Item unit measure
- Item unit measure description
- The Assemblies option may be used to create assemblies or kits from any number of products (components of the assembly or kit) from the master product database. Entry of an assembly ID into the purchase order will automatically place all of the required components into the purchase order complete with component quantities as specified in the assembly times the number of assemblies ordered.
Purchase Order Detail
- Purchase orders may have up to 9,999 order items per purchase order
- Computer generated or user defined purchase order numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Purchase order item costs may be:
- As established in the Order Item database
- Overridden using a per unit cost at time of creating the purchase order
- Overridden using a lot cost for the Order Item line
- Purchase order totals to $9,999,999,999.9999
- Calculates estimated shipping weight
- Discounts may be applied to:
- each individual order item by:
- purchase order total by:
- Provision to add Miscellaneous and Shipping costs
- Purchase Order supports a Customer ID and Customer Purchase order number to indicate if an order is for a customer
- Customer numbers (ID) may be specified on an order line number by line number bases to indicate the Customer ID for whom the products are ordered.
- Supports multi-customers per purchase order.
- Job Numbers may be specified on an order line number by line number bases to indicate the project for which the products are ordered.
- Supports multi-jobs per purchase order.
- Supports user pre-defined purchase order messages of up to 999 lines per purchase order message id which may be printed on the purchase order using the pre-defined message ID. No limit to the number of pre-defined purchase order messages a user may establish
Printing Purchase Orders
- Prints purchase order forms for an electrical company
- The purchasing software program will print purchase orders on printed on pre-printed purchase order forms, or on blank 8 1/2" x 11" paper by simply selecting one of the available purchase order form formats.
- You may select from 14 Purchase Order Line Format options in the setup preferences menu. The purchase order line format will dictate what information, for example, order quantity, product id, vendor''s catalog number, manufacturer''s product number, product description, price/no price, cost/no cost, etc., is printed for each line on the request for quotation form.
- You may print multiple copies of the purchase order by specifying the number of copies required.
Purchase Order Requisitions
- Once the requisition is approved, changing the approved status will enable the printing of the Purchase Order.
- You may select from 13 line Requisition Line Format options in the setup preferences menu. The requisition line format will dictate what information, for example, product id, vendor''s catalog number, manufacturer''s product number, product description, price/no price, cost/no cost, etc., is printed for each line on the requisition form.
- You may print multiple copies of the requisition by specifying the number of copies required.
- Requisitions may be printed with provision to print an optional one or two signature places at the bottom of the requisition for obtaining approval prior to placing an order with the purchase order.
Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- Requests for quotations may be printed to as many vendors or suppliers as you require.
- Once a quotation is received and accepted, entering the quoted amounts is all that is required to complete printing of the Purchase Order.
- You may select from 13 line Quotation Request Line Format options in the setup preferences menu. The quotation request line format will dictate what information, for example, product id, vendor''s catalog number, manufacturer''s product number, product description, price/no price, cost/no cost, etc., is printed for each line on the request for quotation form.
- You may print multiple copies of the quotation request by specifying the number of copies required.
- To ensure that items are received in the quantities ordered, the purchase order module will display:
- Vendor ID
- Purchase Order Number
- Purchase Order Date
- Promised Date
- Branch ID
- Buyer ID
- Line by line order item detail (items marked* are edited with received details):
- Product ID
- Product Description
- Quantity Ordered
- Quantity Received*
- Unit Measure
- Unit Description
- Reference Number*
- Reference Date*
Purchase Order History
- Full Purchase Order history statistics is retained in the purchasing software database for as long as required:
- Vendor ID
- Vendor Quote number
- Vendor Quoted Amount
- Vendor Contract number
- Purchase Order number
- Purchase Order Reference
- Requested by
- Equipment number
- Job number
- Change Order number
- Work Order number
- Order Date
- Ship Date
- Promised Date
- Order Item ID
- Customer ID
- Customer Purchase Order
- Full line by line order item detail
AccountPro Software Inc since 1984