Platinum Purchase Orders Software
Includes Inventory control software.
Platinum Purchase Orders overview summary - Windows (PC)
All modules come with 90 days free software updates via download, 30 days technical support via email from date of order and include a 300 plus page user guide in PDF format for each module ordered.
One time cost. No recurring, annual or monthly costs.
- The Standalone Platinum Purchase Order software program may be used standalone or interfaced with the Standalone Inventory Control, Job Costing and Estimating Platinum Software.
- The number of purchase orders you may create is unlimited. The number of rows you may place into each purchase order is 9,999.
- Used standalone, no other software is required.
- Purchase Orders FAQ.
Purchase Order Product Database
- A database of cost items (products, services or contracts) may be built without limitation to the maximum number of items the database may contain. Purchase Order items may consist of actual items, or contractor, sub-contractor quotations, supplier quotations, services, labor, a contract (using any of the user predefined purchase order messages as a template), etc.
- Product Items in the master database may be:
- Added to as required without limiting the number of items the database may hold and are fully customizable.
- Displayed in a pop-up window for editing or selection into a purchase order.
- Item by Item.
- Globally for each item within a Class (adjust costs by a plus or minus percentage).
- Deleted if not required.
- Standard industry coding may be used to identify items or defined by the user. Each item may consist of:
- An Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters
- A description to 45 characters
- Item Class to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Unlimited costs per item
- Item costs to $9,999,999,999.9999
- 7 levels of selling price.
- Item selling price to $9,999,999,999.9999
- Item unit measure
- Item unit measure description
- The Assemblies option may be used to create assemblies or kits from any number of products (components of the assembly or kit) from the master product database. Entry of an assembly ID into the purchase order will automatically place all of the required components into the purchase order complete with component quantities as specified in the assembly times the number of assemblies ordered.
Purchase Order Detail
- Purchase orders may have up to 9,999 order items per purchase order
- Computer generated or user defined purchase order numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Purchase order item costs may be:
- As established in the Order Item database
- Overridden using a per unit cost at time of creating the purchase order
- Overridden using a lot cost for the Order Item line
- Purchase order totals to $9,999,999,999.9999
- Calculates estimated shipping weight
- Discounts may be applied to:
- each individual order item by:
- purchase order total by:
- Provision to add Miscellaneous and Shipping costs
- Purchase Order supports a Customer ID and Customer Purchase order number to indicate if an order is for a customer
- Customer numbers (ID) may be specified on an order line number by line number bases to indicate the Customer ID for whom the products are ordered.
- If you are ordering for a customer, the program supports identifying multiple customers per purchase order.
- Job Numbers may be specified on an order line number by line number bases to indicate the project for which the products are ordered.
- Supports multi-jobs per purchase order.
- Equipment numbers may be specified on an order line number by line number bases to indicate the equipment for which the products are ordered.
- You may order for and specify multiple Equipment IDs per purchase order.
- Supports user pre-defined purchase order messages of up to 999 lines per purchase order message which may be printed on the purchase order using any of the pre-defined messages. No limit to the number of predefined messages the user may establish.
Printing Purchase Orders
- The purchasing software program will print purchase orders on printed on pre-printed purchase order forms, or on blank 8 1/2" x 11" paper by simply selecting one of the available purchase order form formats.
- You may select from 14 Purchase Order Line Format options in the setup preferences menu. The purchase order line format will dictate what information, for example, order quantity, product id, vendor''s catalog number, manufacturer''s product number, product description, price/no price, cost/no cost, etc., is printed for each line on the request for quotation form.
- You may print multiple copies of the purchase order by specifying the number of copies required.
- Ability to print a Company Logo or Graphic image on the purchase order.
- Print an additional two logos in addition to your company logo on a purchase order. For example, a trade logo, association logo, etc.
- Change logos and positions on the purchase order as often as required.
Purchase Order Requisitions
- Requisitions may be printed with provision to print an optional one or two signature places at the bottom of the requisition for obtaining approval prior to placing an order with the purchase order.
- Once the requisition is approved, changing the approved status will enable the printing of the Purchase Order.
- You may select from 13 line Requisition Line Format options in the setup preferences menu. The requisition line format will dictate what information, for example, product id, vendor''s catalog number, manufacturer''s product number, product description, price/no price, cost/no cost, etc., is printed for each line on the requisition form.
- You may print multiple copies of the requisition by specifying the number of copies required.
Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- Requests for quotations may be printed to as many vendors or suppliers as you require.
- Once a quotation is received and accepted, entering the quoted amounts is all that is required to complete printing of the Purchase Order.
- You may select from 13 line Quotation Request Line Format options in the setup preferences menu. The quotation request line format will dictate what information, for example, product id, vendor''s catalog number, manufacturer''s product number, product description, price/no price, cost/no cost, etc., is printed for each line on the request for quotation form.
- You may print multiple copies of the quotation request by specifying the number of copies required.
- To ensure that items are received in the quantities ordered, the purchase order module will display:
- Vendor ID
- Purchase Order Number
- Purchase Order Date
- Promised Date
- Branch ID
- Buyer ID
- Line by line order item detail (items marked* are edited with received details):
- Product ID
- Product Description
- Serial Number*
- Quantity Ordered
- Quantity Received*
- Unit Measure
- Unit Description
- Reference Number*
- Reference Date*
Purchase Order History
- Full Purchase Order history statistics is retained in the purchasing software database for as long as required:
- Customer ID
- Customer Purchase Order
- Vendor ID
- Vendor Quote number
- Vendor Quoted Amount
- Vendor Contract number
- Purchase Order number
- Purchase Order Reference
- Requested by
- Job number
- Change Order number
- Work Order number
- Equipment number
- Order Date
- Ship Date
- Promised Date
- Order Item ID
- Full line by line order item detail
Interface and Update
Use as standalone software or interface with and automatically update the General Ledger and Job Costing Software if installed.
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
- Internet connection to download program. Not required to run programs.
- PDF Reader required to open, read, save and or print the User Guide.
- This product is available via download only.
AccountPro Software Inc since 1984