All modules come with 90 days free software updates via download, 30 days technical support via email from date of order and include a 300 plus page user guide in PDF format for each module ordered.
All AccountPro modules come with 90 days free software updates via download, 30 days technical support via email from date of order and include a 300 plus page user guide in PDF format for each module ordered.
This optional Inventory Control Bar Code Software Scanning add-on module requires the Platinum Inventory Control module and allows for input incoming or outgoing inventory into the Inventory Control module via a Barcode Scanner.
Some of the features of the Barcode Software add-on module
- Multiple branches allow you to specify a branch, warehouse or truck when entering stock transactions, transfers between branches, trucks or warehouses.
- Supports warehouse locations, bin numbers.
- Loading of inventory quantities
- Inventory receipts
- Inventory issued
- Inventory stock transfers to or from Job Costing Platinum
- Receipts of inventory by customer
- Inventory issued for customer
- Inventory physical counts
- Inventory issued to equipment in the maintenance module
- Inventory returned from equipment in the maintenance module
- Inventory warehouse location
- Multiple bin locations per product
- Container numbers
- Serial numbers
- Lot numbers
Facilitates grouping of items by class to control:
- Inventory quantities
- Cost of Sales
- Tax Rates
- Item Selection
- Report & List printing
- Display in pop-up windows
- Inventory Costing
- Inventory Stock Locations
- Simplifying inventory management
- To assist in assessing the correctness of purchase costs as shown on a vendor invoice when entering inventory stock receipts, a pop-up window is displayed for the item, indicating Low, High, Current, Last and Average Costs for the item.
- The item cost in the master database file may be updated manually, or automatically, using a number of options available in the module.
Item details (partial listing) consist of (see Platinum Inventory Control module for additional details):
- Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Class ID to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Group ID to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Branch ID to 3 alphanumeric characters
- Description up to 45 characters.
- 7 levels of Unit Pricing to $999,999,999.999999
- Calculates and displays margins for each of the 7 selling levels
- Unit Measures from 0.000001 to 999,999.999999
- Unit weight to calculated estimated shipping weight
- Supplier Catalog number
- Lot numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Serial numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Preferred Vendor ID to 12 alphanumeric characters
- Alternate Vendor ID
- Alternate Cost
- Manufacturer ID
- MRP - Manufacturer Suggested Resell Price
- UPC number
- Warehouse location or bin number
Platinum Job Costing module
- Postings from the Barcode Scanning add-on Inventory module to the optional Platinum Job Costing Software module will automatically update details in the Job Costing module.
- Specify Job-Phase and Sub-phase in the Barcode Scanning add-on Platinum Inventory module for postings to the optional Platinum Job Costing Software module.
Platinum Equipment Maintenance
- Postings from the Barcode software Inventory module to the optional Platinum Equipment Maintenance module will automatically update material, labor units and costs in the equipment maintenance Software to track costs in the equipment maintenance module.
Platinum Barcode Printing
- Platinum Barcode Printing is available as an optional add-on module to the Platinum Inventory Management Software module.