All modules come with 90 days free software updates via download, 30 days technical support via email from date of order and include a 300 plus page user guide in PDF format for each module ordered.
One time cost. No recurring, annual or monthly costs.
Unlike many other barcode programs requiring a special barcode printer, the Standalone barcode printing module will print bar codes from any standard Windows supported printer.
An unlimited number of barcode printing templates may be defined providing control of the barcode size, additional text and other details you wish to print in addition to printing the actual barcode.
Barcode Label Software - Symbologies Supported
- 2 of 5
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Code 3 of (also called Code 39)
- Extended Code 3 of 9 (also called extended Code 39)
- Code 128A
- Code 128B
- Code 128C
- MSI Code
- Code 93
- Extended Code 93
- ANSI 3 of 9 (also called Code 39)
- ANSI Extended 3 of 9 (also called Extended Code 39)
- Code 128
- Royal Mail RM4SCC
- MSI Code with MOD checksum digits
Barcode Label Detail Options
- Item details (partial listing) consist of:
- UPC number up to 20 characters as dictated by the barcode software symbology used
- Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Item Description up to 45 characters.
- Supplier Catalog number
- Lot numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Serial numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Preferred Vendor ID to 12 alphanumeric characters
- Manufacturer ID
- MRP - Manufacturer Suggested Resell Price
The optional Barcode Scanning add-on module allows for barcode inventory to be scanned for receiving and issuing of stock.
Optional Interfacing with:
The Barcode Printing Software
module may be interfaced with optional Standalone:
- Platinum Invoicing module
- Platinum Inventory Control module
- Platinum Barcode Inventory Scanning add-on
- Platinum Purchase Orders module