Accounts Receivable Software via download
AccountPro Accounts Receivable Software via download may be used as standalone Software or interfaced with the General Ledger, Invoicing and Job Costing Software.
Manufacturer part number:
Accounts Receivable Software - Windows (PC)
Also see Platinum Accounts Receivable User Guide Table of Contents & Index.
All modules come with 90 days free software updates via download, 30 days technical support via email from date of order and include a 300 plus page user guide in PDF format for each module ordered.
One time cost. No recurring, annual or monthly costs.
- The Standalone Platinum Accounts Receivable program may be used standalone or interfaced with the General Ledger, Invoicing and Job Costing Software.
- The number of Customer Accounts you may establish is unlimited as are the number of transactions.
- Customer Payment terms are user definable on a Customer level.
- On screen customer account inquiries include pop-up window selection of customer accounts for viewing, editing and entry of receivables & receipts.
- Ship To... addresses may be predefined by customer in the Accounts Receivable module by Customer ID. Any number of Ship To... addresses may be established per customer. The predefined Ship To... addresses in Accounts Receivable module may be selected in the Invoicing module.
- Job Location addresses may be predefined by customer in the Accounts Receivable module by Customer ID. Any number of Job Location addresses may be established per customer. The predefined Job addresses in Accounts Receivable module may be selected in the Invoicing module.
- Calculate interest charges. Terms and interest charge options to calculate service charges may be set and turned on or off, on a customer by customer bases.
Detail Summary (partial listing
- Customer Account:
- Account ID to 12 alphanumeric characters
- Customer name to 50 characters
- Phone number provision for:
- Area code
- Business number
- Fax number
- Cellular number
- Pager phone number & pager number
- Residence number
- Supports multiple contact names, title and departments
- General ledger receivable control accounts may be established by customer to keep, for example, out of Province/State or Foreign accounts from local accounts.
- Has provision for up to 3 tax ID numbers per customer account. E.g., Federal, State, Province, Municipal, etc.
- Supports user definable payment terms and term discounts at a customer level.
- Handles Open Item customers.
- To provide management with up-to-date information, all reports may be printed as often as required and are not dependent on month ends or closing of a fiscal period.
- Detailed or Summary Accounts Receivable aged reports may be printed. Aging reports may be printed by:
- Summary listing by Customer ID
- Aging 0-30 / 31-60 / 61+ days
- Aging 0-30 / 31-60 / 61-90 / 91+ days
- Aging 0-15 / 16-30 / 31+ days
- Aging 0-15 / 16-30 / 31-45 / 46+ days
- Aged Listing by Customer Statement Group
- Aged List by Job Number***
- Provides detailed or summary Transaction Journals.
- Provides detailed or summary Billings Journals.
- Provides detailed or summary Receipts Journals.
- Customer Account lists may be printed by:
- Customer Account ID
- Customer Name
- Customer Type
- Statement Group
- Tax Identity
- Complete detail of al transactions including payment are kept.
- Pop-up windows show last invoice number, date & amount.
- A history of Accounts Receivable transactions may be tracked and kept on file for any number of fiscal periods.
Interface and Update
Use standalone or interface with and automatically update the Platinum General Ledger, Invoicing, Sales Commissions and Job Costing Software if installed.
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
- Internet connection to download program. Not required to run programs.
- PDF Reader required to open, read, save and or print the User Guide.
- This product is available via download only.
- Pricing and details are subject to change without notice.
AccountPro Software Inc -- Since 1984