Invoicing for Electrical Contractors
Platinum Invoicing for Electrical Contractors with database.
Platinum Electrical Contractor Invoicing Software comes complete with a database of electrical products (to which you may add your own) many of which are commonly used items in the electrical service and construction industry.
Prints on standard office paper.
Manufacturer part number:
Electrical Invoicing with database
No Annual or Recurring fee. One time payment only.
All item pricing and details in the database fully customizable by the user. The Contractor Platinum Electrical Invoicing software module does not require Inventory Control module module for billing purposes.
The number of Invoices you may create is unlimited as are the number of transactions and or descriptions and comments you may place into each invoice.
Used as a stand alone module, no other Software is required.
- The Platinum Electrical Invoicing Software automatically interfaces with (if installed) Platinum AccountPro Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Inventory Control, Equipment Maintenance, Sales Commission and Job Costing Software.
- Invoice posting details are automatically reflected in the Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Inventory Control, Equipment Maintenance, Sales Commission and Job Costing Software if installed. These may be added at a later date and are not required for the Invoice Software to function.
- Text may be entered into an invoice on a line by line bases, or selected by a predefined invoice message id. Text may be entered into an invoice above, below, or between invoice lines.
- Invoice transactions may be entered and printed as item details have been entered, or printed at a later date. Transactions in the invoice may be added to, or edited if required, after they have been entered, and reprinted. Reprinting of the invoice is required if changes have been made to the invoice before posting is allowed.
- Allows for billings of labor or services rendered, for example, labor used in the service, construction or manufacturing industry.
- Any number of blank lines may be added above, below or between line items or text.
- Multipage invoices are automatically created if the combined number of line items and or text, exceed a single invoice page size.
- Standard & Service Type Invoice Formats are supported.
- Some 5,000 possible variations of the Invoice Layout and Invoice line Formats are possible.
- Service Type Invoice formats print subtotals at the bottom of the invoice for...
- Miscellaneous & Freight
with an option to suppress quantities, unit pricing, unit discounts and or line totals on the invoice.
- Ship To... addresses may be predefined by customer in the Accounts Receivable Software by Customer ID. Any number of Ship To... addresses may be established per customer.
- Job Location addresses may be predefined by customer in the Accounts Receivable Software by Customer ID. Any number of Job Location addresses may be established per customer.
- Supports entry of items into the invoice/order not in the main database or inventory.
- Automatically generates multipage invoices when number of line items exceed page length. Supports up to 9,999 pages per invoice.
- Items may be selected for maintenance or entry into an invoice or Order from pop-up windows, or by direct entry of the item ID. When making a selection from a pop-up window, only items for the class (category) selected, are displayed, making it easier to identify and selecting an item ID if the number of items in the database are numerous.
- Items may be identified by an Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters and an Item description of up to 45 characters.
- Items may use Unit Pricing to $99,999,999.9999 and Unit Measures from 1 to 999,999.999999
- Facilitates grouping of items by class to control:
- Cost of Sales
- Tax Rates
- Item Selection
- Report & List printing
- Display in pop-up windows
- Customers may be selected from Pop-up windows or by direct entry of Customer ID.
- Customers not on file in the Accounts Receivable Software may be added on the fly.
- Global price changes by Class is supported.
- Handles Sales Tax calculations, exemptions by Class, Customer and Territory, State, Province, County, City or Municipality.
- Calculation of taxes is automatic and are printed on the invoice, broken down by federal, state, province, territory and local tax if applicable.
- Tax calculations may be turned on or off on a customer by customer and item class by item class bases in addition to turning on or off the tax calculations by state or province.
- Automatically warns if Customer credit line has been exceeded and by how much.
- Item messages may be pre-defined (up to 99 lines) by an Item Message ID for items requiring a message, additional description, warranty clauses or warning specific to the item to be printed on the invoice.
- Text may be printed on the invoice using as many lines of text as required.
- Text may be printed above, in between, or below items or services invoiced for and may be repeated as often as required on the invoice.
- Item details (partial listing) consist of:
- Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Class ID to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Branch, Warehouse or Truck ID to 3 alphanumeric characters
- Description up to 45 characters.
- 7 levels of Unit Pricing to $99,999,999.9999
- Calculates and displays margins for each of the 7 selling levels
- Unit Measures from 0.000001 to 999,999.999999
- Unit weight to calculate estimated shipping weight
- Supplier Catalog number
- Preferred Vendor ID to 12 alphanumeric characters
- Lot numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Serial numbers 20 alphanumeric characters
- Alternate Vendor or Supplier ID
- Alternate Cost
- Manufacturer ID
- MRP - Manufacturer Suggested Resell Price
- UPC number
- Several predefined Invoice Formats are available in the Contractor Electrical Invoicing software, each with several Invoice Line Formats.
- Invoice formats included are layouts to be used on pre-printed 8 1/2 x 11" invoice forms, or blank 8 1/2" x 11" paper.
- Pre-printed invoice forms are not required as the program will print an invoice form at the same time invoice details are printed on standard 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
- Each Invoice can handle up to 9,999 line items.
- Up to three levels of taxes may be printed at the bottom of the invoice.
- Service Type Invoice formats have the option to suppress quantities, unit pricing, unit discounts and or line totals turned on or off, and will print sub-totals at the bottom of the invoice categorized by:
- Invoices may be printed as the order is entered, or printed at a later date.
- Pre-defined Item messages (up to 99 lines per message id) are printed automatically below the Invoice line Item (or Serial Number line if the item required a serial number) if the Item has an Item message ID associated with it.
- A pre-defined Invoice Message (unlimited lines per message id) may be printed below the last Invoice Item Line (or Serial Number line if the item required a serial number) if an Invoice Message ID is specified.
- Print multiple copies of an invoice eliminating the need for NCR type invoices.
- Pre-printed invoice forms are not required.
- Generates multi-page invoices automatically if the number of invoice line items exceed the selected invoice format page size.
- Invoice proofs may be printed on blank paper for, approval, editing or a second, third, fourth... copy of the invoice before actual invoices are printed.
- A list of items in the master file may be sorted in a number of ways before printing.
AccountPro Software Inc -- Since 1984