Inventory Control Software with Mechanical Products Database via download
Platinum Mechanical Contractors Inventory Software helps you track item usage and purchasing costs, and maintain inventory at optimum levels as set by management.
Includes Purchase Orders Software.
Manufacturer part number:
Platinum Mechanical Inventory Control overview
One time cost. No recurring, annual or monthly costs.
Price Includes Registration keys for Purchase Orders Software.
This Software comes complete with mechanical database with items used in the Air Conditioning, Mechanical, Plumbing and HVAC industry. All items may be edited, descriptions, pricing, etc. Items in the database may also be deleted, or you may add as many items to the database as you have need for in your business.
Ideal for mechanical contractors, hvac contractors and plumbing contractors.
When used as a stand alone inventory Software, no other software or modules are required.
To assist inventory management in making purchasing decisions, purchase costs may be compared between vendors, including historical purchasing data which may be kept on file as long as required for every purchase made, including costs for items purchased and from which vendor.
The following is a summary describing some of the features of the AccountPro Mechanical Inventory Software.
Should you have further questions, please contact our office through one of the available contact options.
- The AccountPro Mechanical Contractors Inventory Software Software may be used as a standalone Software and optionally interfaced with the Purchase Order, Invoicing, Equipment Maintenance and Job Costing modules.
- Transactions from the AccountPro Invoicing Software, if installed, automatically update inventory quantities and do not need to be re-entered into the inventory Software. User definable settings allow the bypassing of fields not required in the Inventory Control Software, for example, entry of manufacturers catalogue numbers.
- You may specify a warehouse, van, truck, job, equipment, or branch, allowing you to track inventory when entering stock transactions, transfers between branches, trucks, jobs, equipment and warehouses and in the Invoicing Software when entering orders.
Mechanical Inventory Control Detail Features
- Facilitates grouping of items by class to control:
- Cost of Sales
- Tax Rates
- Item Selection
- Report & List printing
- Display in pop-up windows
- Cycle Counting
- Loading of Inventory Quantities
- Stock Receipts
- Stock Issued
- Stock transfers to or from Job Costing
- Physical Counts
- Automatic Inventory updating from the Invoicing/Order Entry Software
- To assist in assessing the correctness of purchase costs as shown on a vendors invoice when entering inventory stock receipts, a pop-up window is displayed for the item, indicating Low, High, Current, Last and Average Costs for the item.
- The item cost in the master database file may be updated manually, or automatically, using a number of options available in the Software.
- Options to update Item Costs from Inventory Control Stock Receipts postings.
- Update Methods:
- M = Manually
- A = Average
- L = Last Cost
- For imported items, a landed cost may be calculated based on a number of parameters, such as, for example, currency, exchange rate, freight, brokerage fees, duty, etc.
- Item details (partial listing) consist of:
- Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Class ID to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Branch, Warehouse or Truck ID to 3 alphanumeric characters
- Description up to 45 characters.
- 7 levels of Unit Pricing to $999,999,999.999999
- Calculates and displays margins for each of the 7 selling levels
- Unit Measures from 0.00001 to 999,999.999999
- Unit weight to calculated estimated shipping weight
- Supplier Catalog number
- Lot numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Serial numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Vendor ID to 12 alphanumeric characters
- Alternate Vendor ID
- Alternate Cost
- Manufacturer ID
- MRP - Manufacturer Suggested Resell Price
- UPC number
- Warehouse location or bin number
- The Assemblies option may be used to create assemblies or kits from any number of products (components of the assembly or kit) from the master product database. Entry of an assembly ID into the inventory Software will automatically update inventory with all of the components complete with component quantities as specified in the assembly, times the number of assemblies ordered.
Reports & Lists
- Contractor mechanical inventory reports may be printed at any time and as often as required and are not dependent on period or month end closings
- A list of items in the master file may be sorted in a number of ways before printing.
- The Suggested Re-Order Purchasing report shows current inventory items which are below the user defined re-order level. It also shows sub-totals of the Dollar value by Class, and total Dollar value required to purchase all items suggested in the report.
- Inventory report lists:
- On Hand quantities
- Cycle Count Audit Report
- Minimum stocking quantities desired
- Maximum stocking quantities desired
- Replacement method (4 options)
- Physical count report assists in taking an inventory count, eliminating the physical writing down of items and descriptions when doing a inventory count.
- Inventory may be printed by warehouse and shelve location for stock taking.
- Inventory Trial Balance report indicates Quantities and Dollar values with sub-totals by class.
- Maintains a detailed audit trail of all transactions.
- Prints a picking list for stock issued.
- Prints a proof list of all transactions entered.
- The mechanical Inventory Software tracks purchased cost indicating, Low, High, Current, Last and Average Costs per item.
AccountPro Software Inc -- since 1984