Inventory Control Software via download
The Platinum Inventory Stock Control Software via download helps you track usage and purchasing costs, and maintain stock at optimum levels as established by management.
Price includes the Purchase Order software.
Manufacturer part number:
Inventory Control software overview summary
All modules come with 90 days free software updates via download, 30 days technical support via email from date of order and include a 300 plus page user guide in PDF format for each module ordered.
One time cost. No recurring, annual or monthly costs.
Price includes Purchase Order software.
- AccountPro Inventory Control User Guide Table of Contents & Index.
- Multiple branches allow you to specify a branch, warehouse or truck (to 999) when entering stock transactions, transfers between branches, warehouses and trucks.
- Ability to track inventory by general ledger account and sub-account numbers.
- Supports warehouse locations, inventory bin numbers.
- Track lot numbers and lot number details.
- Cycle Counts are supported.
- Charge stock against general ledger account and sub-account numbers, equipment, departments, jobs.
- Current and Past Purchase Costs may be compared between vendors.
- No other software or modules are required.
- Transactions from the Standalone Invoice module, if installed, automatically updates inventory quantities and do not need to be re-entered into the inventory module.
- Standalone Inventory Control software module without requiring any other software.
- Inventory cycle counts
- Inventory cost statistics
- Loading of inventory quantities
- Inventory receipts
- Inventory issued
- Inventory stock transfers to or from Job Costing
- Receipts of inventory by customer
- Inventory issued for customer
- Inventory physical counts
- Inventory issued to equipment for maintenance
- Inventory returned from equipment maintenance
- Automatic Inventory updating from the Invoicing module
- Inventory warehouse location
- Multiple bin locations per product
- Container numbers
- Serial numbers
- Lot numbers
- General ledger accounts for auditing and tracking inventory
- Facilitates grouping of items by class to control:
- Inventory quantities
- Cost of Sales
- Tax Rates
- Item Selection
- Report & List printing
- Display in pop-up windows
- Inventory Costing
- Inventory Stock Locations
- Simplifying inventory management
- Tracks - High, Current, Last and Average Costs for each item.
- The item cost in the master database file may be updated manually, or automatically, using a number of options available in the module.
- Item details (partial listing) consist of:
- Item ID of up to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Class ID to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Group ID to 8 alphanumeric characters
- Branch ID to 3 alphanumeric characters
- Description up to 45 characters.
- 7 levels of Unit Pricing to $999,999,999.9999
- Calculates and displays margins for each of the 7 selling levels
- Unit Measures from 0.000001 to 999,999.999999
- Unit weight to calculated estimated shipping weight
- Supplier Catalog number
- Lot numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Serial numbers to 20 alphanumeric characters
- Preferred Vendor ID to 12 alphanumeric characters
- Unlimited alternate vendors, vendor's catalog numbers and costs
- Manufacturer ID
- Manufacturer's product number
- MSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Resell Price
- Unlimited alternate manufacturers, manufacturer's product numbers and MSRP
- UPC number
- Warehouse location or bin number
- The Assemblies option may be used to create assemblies or kits from any number of products (components of the assembly or kit) from the master product database. Entry of an Assembly ID into the inventory module will automatically update inventory with all of the components complete with component quantities specified for the assembly.
Reports & Lists
- Inventory reports may be printed at any time and as often as required and are not dependent on period or month end closings.
- A list of items in the master file may be sorted in a number of ways before printing.
- Allows for filtered reports and lists.
- The Suggested Re-Order Purchasing report shows current inventory items which are below the user defined re-order level. It also shows sub-totals of the Dollar value by Class, and total Dollar value required to purchase all items suggested in the report.
- Inventory report lists:
- On Hand quantities
- Cycle Count Audit Report
- Minimum stocking quantities desired
- Maximum stocking quantities desired
- Replacement method (4 options)
- Physical count report assists in taking an inventory count, eliminating the physical writing down of items and descriptions when doing an inventory count.
- Inventory may be printed by warehouse and shelve location for stock taking.
- Inventory Trial Balance report indicates Quantities and Dollar values with sub-totals by class.
- Maintains a detailed audit trail of all transactions.
- Prints a picking list for stock issued.
- Prints a proof list of all transactions entered.
- Warehouse inventory lists.
- Cycle lists may be filtered by branch, category, product, vendor and location.
- The Inventory module tracks purchased cost indicating, Low, High, Current, Last and Average Costs per item.
- Inventory cost statistics.
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
- Internet connection to download program. Not required to run programs.
- PDF Reader required to open, read, save and or print the User Guide.
- This product is available via download only.
- Pricing and details are subject to change without notice.
AccountPro Software Inc. Since 1984