General Ledger Software via download
The Platinum General Ledger Software via download may be used as a stand alone Software or interfaced with any of the other Platinum Software which updates the general ledger.
Reports may be printed as often as required and are not dependent on month end or fiscal period closings.
Prints Financial Statements, Balance sheet, Income statements, Profit & Loss, Projected Income.
Manufacturer part number:
General Ledger overview
No Annual or Recurring fee. One time payment only.
Also see AccountPro Platinum General Ledger User Guide Table of Contents & Index.
A flexible account structure provides for an unlimited number of General Ledger accounts numbers as defined by the user, allowing for postings to departments, such as, for example, Contract and Service work, Profit and Cost centers. The user definable General Ledger account structure allows accounting for small to medium sized businesses and nonprofit organizations.
A sample chart of accounts is included which may be used as is, deleted or modified as required to suit your business needs.
- Used as standalone Software, no other software are required.
- The number of General Ledger Accounts you may establish is unlimited as are the number of transactions.
- Includes provision to use sub-account numbers if required.
- Double entry bookkeeping ledger method prevents posting of unbalanced journal entries by checking debits and credits against each other before posting is allowed (the program prints details of the debit and credit journal entries and the unbalance amount before posting) .
- On screen General Ledger account inquiries include pop-up window selection of General Ledger accounts for viewing, editing and journal entry.
- Financial reports may be printed as often as required and are not restricted to month end closings.
- Modifiable chart of accounts suitable for small to medium sized businesses, including manufacturing and construction industries.
- The General Ledger is automatically updated from Journal Entries made in the General Ledger Software and from other AccountPro Software. No additional entries or postings are required for other Software to update the General Ledger.
- Postings from other optional AccountPro Software to the General Ledger are flexible, and user definable, as to which general ledger accounts get debited and credited.
- The chart of accounts may be modified, deleted or added to as often as required.
General Ledger Detail
- The general ledger supports 12 or 13 periods
- The chart of accounts is totally user definable, allowing for financial reporting to reflect the way you do business.
- No limit to the number of accounts which may be established.
- Any number of accounting periods may be left open, including the next fiscal operating year without closing the current fiscal year.
- Pop-up windows provide for selection of account numbers for account maintenance and journal entry transactions.
- Handles recurring Journal Entries for transactions, such as, for example, depreciation of assets.
- Has user definable Financial reports.
- Postings are permitted to future periods.
- Sales Taxes may be tracked for any Sales Tax levels specified in other AccountPro Platinum Software. Tracks Sales or Value Added Taxes Collected, Paid and Owing for an unlimited number of Classes (category) of Goods Sold or Services provided and Province/State/Territory combinations.
- Income, cost of goods sold, services provided, inventory and expenses may be tracked as defined by the user without limitation to the number of accounts you may establish. The General Ledger can tracks sales by class (category) of goods, type of service, for example, product sale, warranty, repairs, contract work, service work, cost plus work, Municipality, Province, State, Territory etc.
- Billings from, for example, the Invoicing Software, will automatically update the General Ledger with income and expense information as outlined in the above paragraph.
General Ledger Reports
- To provide management with up-to-date information, all reports may be printed as often as required and are not dependent on month or fiscal period end closings.
- Print individual accounts for analysis.
- A complete set of audit trails may be printed for a single period, a range or the complete fiscal year.
- The financial Software prints complete Financial Statements, Balance sheet, Income statements, Profit & Loss, Trial Balance, in a number of formats, including a Projected Income to End of Fiscal Year report.
- Prints General & Recurring Journal Entries transaction Journals.
- Prints filtered Journals with postings from any of the other installed AccountPro Software.
- A detailed General Ledger report may be printed for a single fiscal period, or for a specified starting and ending fiscal periods.
- Comparative reports may be printed indicating comparative figures between periods.
- Calculates and prints report indicating averages for any 3 periods as specified by the user.
- Audit trail may be printed for current or historical periods.
- Reports may be printed to the printer, or to a standard ASCII text file for editing, importing into another report, etc.
- Transaction Entry Totals to $99,999,999.999999
- Report Totals to $999,999,999.999999
Track General Ledger History of transactions
- A history of all transactions posted to the General Ledger, either from General Ledger Journal entries or postings from other AccountPro Software, are recorded and may be tracked and kept on file for any number of fiscal periods.
- Print historical reports by specifying:
- Starting period
- Ending period
- Starting account number
- Ending account number
- Starting sub account number
- Ending sub account number
- Starting source id
- Ending source id
AccountPro Software Inc -- since 1984