- Can the program generate a route sequence for servicing of Equipment ... ?
- Using the Purchase Order module will it update the Equipment Maintenance module** ... ?
- Bill for Labor*** ... ?
- Use a different price for service work*** ... ?
- Can we display warranty expiry dates* ... ?
- Which Printers are supported ... ?
- What is a Customer ID ... ?
- Does the Invoice module update the Equipment Maintenance module*** ... ?
- Why Modular Software ... ?
- What is stand alone software ... ?
- What are the System Requirements ... ?
- What are CSV files ... ?
- What are ASCII files ... ?
Yes the program prints a
- Service or Maintenance list for workers with efficient address routing
- and Equipment Locations at the address (optional, leave blank if not used)
- Service sequence number at address, job or project
- Job ID
- Drawing Number
- Building ID or Location ID
- Room Number
- Easely view items purchased for Equipment from the optional Purchase Order Platinum module.
- Tracks all purchases for a particular part, from which supplier, purchase order number, date and cost for the item.
- Easely filter the display by
- Equipment Type
- Equipment ID
- Serial number
- Tag number
- Year Manufactured
- Model number
- Equipment or Vehicle Plate number
If your business or customer requires an Invoice showing labor seperately from material the invoice will print the labor portion including number of hours (if required) on a seperate line and a sub-total for labor at the bottom of the invoice.
Billings from the invoicing module allows for the selection of pricing (up 7) for a single product.
- Best Repeat Customers
- Reqular Customers
- Contract Extras
- Change Order work
- Service Work
- Contract Clients
Warranty expiry dates can be displayed or printed for Equipment or Equipment Parts.
Display of Warranty expiry dates require the Invoicng Platinum and Equipment Maintenance Platinum add-on module.
The display for expiry warranty dates may be filtered by:
- Equipment ID
- Equipment Serial number
- Equipment Tag number
- Equipment Plate number
- Part number
- Warranty Expiry Date Range (from ... to)
Using the Platinum Invoicing Software, yes simply set the number of copies to be printed from the preferences menu.
From the preferences menu you may also specify which printer is to be used for the first copy (maybe in color for the customer) and another printer for subsequent copies either for additional customer copies or internal filing.
Predifining how many copies and to which printer the output is to go is a great time saver as the user only has to click the print button.
Can we use our Dot Matrix Printer?
AccountPro modules will print to any printer supported by the version of Microsoft windows (see System Requirements) you have installed.
The Invoicing program allows for an Equipment ID to be selected to indicate the invoice is for parts and or service of the equipment.
- Modular software allows you to purchase only the module or modules you need.
- All-in-one software packages are often very limited in the amount of details they provide. For example, the Platinum Invoicing Software provides for seven price levels. In the Accounts Receivable module each Customer may be assigned one of these pricing levels.
- Customer A may get pricing level 1
- while Customer B gets pricing level 5.
- Setting the pricing level to 0 for a customer will allow a custom price to be entered at the time the invoice details are entered for this customer.
- Any module may be purchased and run as a standalone module without the need for any other software, or additional Platinum Software modules.
- Many companies are already using an all-in-one accounting package but may find that one area of the package does not totally fulfill their needs. This is just one example where a standalone software module more specific and detailed may fill that gap.
- If multiple Platinum modules are installed, the modules will automatically interface with each other without any special setup.
Standalone as it relates to Platinum software modules means that no other modules are required other than one of Microsoft Windows 10, 8. 7 or XP installed.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows XP.
- Memory 512mb (preferred 1gb) ram.
- 50mb free disk space for the first module (varies depending on what is installed), 25mb for each additional module.
- Screen Resolution 1024 x 800 or better.
- Internet Connection for software downloads and upgrades (not required to run or install the program).
- CSV stands for Comma Separated Values, sometimes also called Comma Delimited. A CSV file is a specially formatted plain text file which stores spreadsheet or basic database-style information in a very simple format, with one record on each line, and each field within that record separated by a comma.
- ASCII is the abbreviation for American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
- ASCII files are those composed of simple text information with no formatting.
- ASCII (pronounced askee) is an acronym for American Standard Code for Information Interchange. It is a simple text format that does not use formatting specific to any particular application. Because of this, documents saved as an ASCII (or text file) can be used across all platforms.
Extra optional modules
Optional modules may be installed anytime and do not need to be installed at the time the Equipment Maintenance module is installed.